Friday 24 May 2024

Partizan 2024 - Phil Olley Special

I've posted before (October 2023) about how much I like the games Phil Olley puts on so was pleased to see him back again at Partizan. And the game didn't disappoint - in fact I believe it won an award - richly deserved I reckon.

Unfortunately I was very busy with our game and Phil was deep in conversation when i swung past so I didn't get chance to introduce myself. Maybe next time...

The usual terrific mix of neatly, vibrantly painted models, great scenery and splendid vignettes. Oh, and those flags!














Lovely stuff.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff, indeed! Flags are especially striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superb looking game, you can see why it won an award, everything about it just looks top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourites of the day. And like you said.......those flags!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for such a high accolade Tom. Very much appreciated. Next time, you must definitely introduce yourself... Looking forward to finally meeting you. Best rgds. Phil

    ReplyDelete