Monday 6 May 2024

LotR three player game

 Another game with not so young N (he has his first GCSE exam next week) and his father,

I used tents as bases and we'd each get points for burning the other tents to the ground. I only had my phone with me and it takes terrible pictures.

The men of Minas Trith forsake their bell tent abode and head off in search of Khandish canvas to ignite


I started by running over some Orcs in my chariot.


As my Easterling allies formed shieldwall to repel the Gondorian advance.


The Orcs decided a rampaging chariot was too big a threat to be ignored.


Shiny Silver Men fought Bright Red and Gold Men


Uh-oh, what's that in the background...?


The fight continued


Fortunately the troll decided to pull up the pegs of the Gondorian tent.


Faramir, meanwhile was butchering peaceful Khandish Khampers.


Young N. reached break point first and I burned his tent to the ground as his Orcs and troll fled the field.
Howevr the Gondorians had more staying power and soon it was my turn to turn tail and head for the Khandish homelands, leaving the Men of Minas Tirith to command the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment