Thursday 16 March 2023

Hammerhead Pictures

Scrivs and I made the short haunt to Hammerhead - mainly for shopping purposes.

As a "participation games only" event there isn't the usual display of the highest quality eye candy that you'd find at Partizan but there will nevertheless some beautiful games on display.

Here's the pictures of some that I grabbed.




This one was GW Epic - apparently much of it 3D printed.







What looks like some NWF/Colonial - I liked the look of the fort.



This final game was on a huge and impressive looking table. Again looks to be Afghan/NWF, which always tickles my hobby danglies.









A good day out. Even though I'm not a big one for participation games at events - I was more in to it when my sons were smaller - I really like what Hammerhead does - credit to the organisers and all the people putting on games.

2 comments:

  1. Some cool looking games, thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think we would have to class most of those games as reasonable eye candy 👍

    ReplyDelete