Tuesday 5 March 2024

Midgard March

In an attempt to push the Pict project a bit further on and give me a bit of focus for the month I've decided to declare this month to be Midgard March - wherein I'll try and get more of my Pict army Midgard Ready.

I've painted over 70 models but only applied basing to less than half that number and they all need shields (though I have got 20 or so of those done that need to be added to the models.

So first stage was some basing


I mixed up a batch of PVA glue, sand and paint (and a little water) and slathered the resultant mess across the bases.

Off camera I also spray coated another twenty or so shields.

2 comments:

  1. You are certainly planning ahead. Like you I'm awaiting Midgard but will decide what to field after it comes out which is not as efficient as your approach. I presume you are going for historic Picts rather than those Conan faced.
    Stephen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. James Morris the author of Midgard is a good friend so I've been playtesting and playing the game in various iterations for several years so I guess I'm a bit ahead with knowing what to do to put an army together!

      Delete