Saturday 23 December 2023

Warmaster Daemon Army

While photographing the recently completed Daemon Character I decided it was high time to take a picture of the entire Daemon army as it stands.

These are all original GW metals. Some painted a long time ago, some more recently.

The whole army, Daemons of every hue!


The Khorne khontingent. Two units of Daemon Hordes and two of hounds. 
I have another horde in the leadpile and one (or possibly two more units of hounds.
The horde sculpts in particular are a bit rough.


Tzeentch's servants, again two hordes and a unit of flyers.
I know horrors are traditionally blue and/or pink but Tzeentch is often given yellow colours (as a contrast to blue) so I went with yellow horrors and screamers.
These are lovely sculpts. I have at least one more blister of each to complete (so those horrors will almost certainly be pink!)




Papa Nurgles lads. 
There's another unit of the Big Cavalry in the pile I think. And probably another Greater Daemon too.


Slaanesh is currently the smallest faction. Though I have some cavalry on the go.
There are at least three units of cavalry in total in the leadpile, and possibly another unit of Daemonettes.


Tzeentch greater Daemon. Lovely model this one.


Characters. Just the Tzeentch ones so far. I have more of both of these. I also have all the Slaanesh characters and some of the Khorne ones too to get painted eventually.


No idea why this one's here again.


And another final group shot.

There's around 1500 points here. I think I need to get the Slaanesh cavalry done and then finish the remaining horde models and that'll give me a useable army, hopefully.

3 comments: