Tuesday 23 May 2023

Partizan Pictures

I spent Sunday at Partizan helping show off James' forthcoming Midgard rules.

I'll share those pictures later this week, but I did also have a look around the show and took some pictures of things that caught my eye. I missed loads and didn't get names so this is just eye candy really.

This amazing WW2 Chain of Command table was just behind us in the Lard Zone. Operation Market Garden. Beautifully done and packed with details. Must have cost thousands just for the tufts!














Big old ECW/TYW something or other



Simon Miller's jaw dropping Battle of Ipsus. 
So. Many. Soldiers.










This ACW had lovely terrain in particular - I think this was First Corps putting this one on.






More Ancients of some sort.


Napoleonics on the table near us.





Another lovely looking ACW game.



Epic game - this got Chum Andy's blood flowing.




More Ancients (or possibly the same ancients as above)



Back to the Naps.



A good day out and some really lovely inspiring games on display.

1 comment: