Tuesday 7 September 2021

Frostgrave Necromancer and Apprentice

The Frostgrave campaign highlighted the fact that I had never got round to finishing off the Wizard and apprentice for the Necromancer warband. The original choice of Necromancer had fallen from favour and I briefly toyed with ordering the official model - which is one of the best in the range and I need to get at some point - but then remembered I already had one from the Oathmark range - I picked up the metals when I ordered the Skeletons box.


I've not based him because ideally I'd like him to lead the Midgard/Dragon Rampant/OGAM skeleton forces - which will mean mud and static grass.

The apprentice is a kitbash of the Gripping Beast Arab models with a few Frostgrave bits and pieces and a Warhammer skull.

Contrast paints got the job done quick.




No comments:

Post a Comment