Wednesday 29 September 2021

Bren Carrier

I needed some vehicles for the Chain of Command games Martin and I will one day get around to playing (latest hiatus imposed by each of us separately required on consecutive weekends as 'Dad's Removal Firm' to get offspring to various parts of the South West to begin University).

This is the early war Bren Gun Carrier (I think you can call this one that - the later ones are technically Universal Carriers though everyone calls them all Bren Carriers. I think. I get bored confused trying to work it all out). This is definitely the early version as used by the protagonists in our campaign (probably) available from 1st Corps.









Lovely model and a doddle to paint. I need another one to ensure I have all the options for the campaign (though I'm not convinced I'll ever get to use them).

1 comment: