Monday 23 August 2021

Frostgrave: Worm Hunt

The third game of the campaign.

Once more Valerie and her disreputable crew would be exploring the frozen city. After a quick visit to a back street resurrectionist, Geremi Quorbin the apprentice was restored to the ranks.

Next scenario we decided on the Worm Hunt.

Inevitably as soon as I picked up the first treasure a giant purple worm erupted right next to my thug...


Astonishingly, with one swing of his puny lightly studded club he *almost* killed the purple brute!


Meanwhile my Fleet Foot powered thief was off in search of treasure



The necromancer urged his men on


This is the very nice Oathmatk model. I've not finished the base as I actually want to use him to rule my undead in Midgard games...


Fiery Colin and his gang arrive



The purple worn pursued the hapless thug.


Some wolves arrived, so I fed them a thug.


Finally the thug succumbed.


An Elemental Bolt went off near a nercomancer's archer


The evil marksman takes aim


Knight, Zombie and a thug get ready to go at it



While another thug makes off with coins






In the end I made it off with two treasures and all my warband survived. I think. If anything died it was only some thugs.

Sadly my treasure was mostly Grimoires and magic weapons, when what i could do with is cold hard coins to buy better soldiers.

2 comments:

  1. Soldiers come and go; spells are forever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could sell the magic weapons to buy more soldiers. That's what I normally do

    ReplyDelete