Wednesday 11 August 2021

El Cid Midgard

About ten days ago James, Scrivs and I assembled for a game of Midgard using their fine (and very heavy) collections of El Cid era models.
They have so many between them that my large-ish Berber collection remained unused in the stack of Really Useful boxes.

James has written a comprehensive report here

It's been a while (and several games) so I'm not going to explain things - just upload the huge pile of pictures I took










































































































A brilliant afternoon of gaming with splendid company.
Now looking at the lead pile and considering finishing my Spanish army...

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of one of my favourite periods

    ReplyDelete
  2. My eyes are watering with all the loveliness on show 👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some excellent photos Tom, it was indeed a great game

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just so lovely and inspiring

    ReplyDelete