Saturday 13 February 2021

Perry Egyptian Infantry for the Sudan

I had a yearning to add to my Sudan collection. I've painted plenty of tribesmen but the British force remains incomplete. As a change from the 4x regulars of my NWF TMWWBK British collection I thought I'd add some white clad Egyptians.









Lovely jolly Perry models and nice and quick to paint. I like the slightly "toy soldier" feel of them all marching along.

Now I've taken the pictures it looks like the bases need a bit of work.

I think I'll order the command set and six more to give me two full units of 12.

7 comments:

  1. They turned out well. And there's something to be said for a toy soldier feel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look excellent. I really like the bright white and the shading.
    Regards, James

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom,
    Great job - I know how difficult it is to paint all white or nearly all white uniforms. The Perry miniatures are always a pleasure to see.
    Neil

    http://toysoldiersanddiningroombattles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb, what a wonderful job...and uniform!

    ReplyDelete