Saturday 8 August 2020

Really Useful

My productivity during lockdown has meant I've reached a bit of  crisis point with storage.

So an order was made and a big box duly arrived


Stuffed with these. More boxes. Really Useful Boxes.
Rymans was doing a deal for 9 of the 4l boxes that I generally use for £33 - which at less than £4 a box is a pretty good deal.
They were also offering free postage on orders over £40 (add code FREEDEL40) - so because I need some deeper boxes for Napoleonic lancers, big Ogre monsters and the like I got some of the 9l size.

In this case RUB have started doing boxes using recycled plastic. This means they're not transparent, but they are a bit cheaper and, more importantly, I don't have any dead Blue Whales on my conscience.

Now I'm just waiting on an order from Abel magnets and project rehousing can begin...

2 comments:

  1. What would we do without them.......and now I need bigger boxes to put my boxes in ! I will check out the deal as I think I am running low !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, they are about $10.00 each here and the 4L is US letter rather than A4 so does not stack with my UK purchased ones.

    ReplyDelete