Sunday 29 March 2015

Loot from the Loft

Today I returned some half finished items and abandoned projects to the loft.
Inevitably I didn't return from the dark and cobwebby reaches without a few new items to add to the painting queue.
Primarily I grabbed a bunch of stuff for my Empire army, along with some other randomness.
However I also returned with a bonus.
Ten partly painted classic metal Flagellants that will be just the ticket for my Empire army.



I had forgotten I even had these, they weren't in with the rest of the Empire stash. I must have begun them years ago.
However I'm very glad that I found them as I've always been fond of these models, and like the background for Flagellants but dislike the current plastics.
This way I can have them in my army without having to do some sick in my mouth while painting them up.


I also located a small pile of unpainted ones, nine in total.
So I think I'll do a unit of 18 (3x6) and see if I can squeeze them into the Empire campaign forces

3 comments:

  1. Those flagellants are great...so full of character!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have some you can have if you need some more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This way I can have them in my army without having to do some sick in my mouth while painting them up."
    LOL. My sentiments on much of the current range. I see I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete