Tuesday 8 November 2022

Partizan Pics Part Three

And still more pictures...

Napoleonics - look Austrian to me, but what do I know






This is a different Naps game I think - Waterloo somewhere? No idea why I only took one picture...


Some Sudan shenanigans



I think this is back to the Big Batallions game, later in the day





And another look at the WW2 desert game



An Indian Mutiny game by the looks of it


Excelleny photo skillz getting the tree in focus and the soldiers not quite...




Who doesn't love a game with a Nelly?


Lovely looking Infamy Infamy game from the Lardzone






And finally the lovely Oosterbeek game from the Too Fat Lardies.
So much detail...

LEDs in the smoke I think





The table was crammed with details and extras and it was sometimes hard to even see the soldiers




















1 comment:

  1. More great stuff there Tom, I think my favourite would have to the TFL game at the end, fantastic details, as you mention!

    ReplyDelete