Friday 4 November 2022

Partizan Pics Part One

As well as our game I also wandered about a bit and took some pictures of some of the other lovely games that caught my eye.

Napoleonic game just near us.



Lovely looking models, though I confess I didn't like the hexes (this is my problem, not the game's)



I think I just liked the windmill on this one.


This Viking raid table was gorgeous. Not a huge imposing game (6x4 table only possibly) but beautiful put together and painted.









The burning building had flickering red LED lights among the smoke.





Another Wars of the Roses game - Bosworth I think...?





This big old game was something of a showstopper and I think won the Best in Show award.


I *think* it was Turks and Austrians and Janissaries and Hidjuks and all that stuff.


I loved the massive (to scale for a change) explosions.




Beautiful vignettes too.





And a large "boat park" from which the invaders had just disembarked.




A worthy winner of the award IMO.


Deluge era game - cossacks and the like. I think.


I'd love to do this period, but I'm not sure it'll ever happen.






That's the first batch of pics.- still plenty more to come.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Considering you must have been pretty busy running your own game, you certainly got lots of excellent images of some of the other tables - and what a feast for the eyes they all are - stunning! Looking forward to Part Two!

    ReplyDelete