Wednesday 26 January 2022

Orc Arrer Boyz

Over on twitter I'm partaking in #HobbyStreak where the idea is you make daily consecutive posts detailing what hobby you've done. A little motivation goes a long way. 

As a result I find myself doing little bits here and there on things that have been hanging around the edges of the painting table for a while. Hence these three




Ready to join the ever expanding unit in my Orc and Goblin army. Currently I have over thirty finished - might be time to add a second command so I can field two units of 20 or so. They're, at best, "sub-optimal" in the game but if you forget about their shooting "ability" and just use them as a unit of boys they give your opponent something to think about.

If you're on twitter and want to follow my antics I can be found here. Beware, contains politics, swearing and Rugby League as well as some toy soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment