Sunday 12 August 2018

A return to Frostgrave

The Gaming Heir decided that he fancied a game of Frostgrave for a change.
I suspect he's getting bored of easily defeating me at 40k, so instead fancied easily defeating me at Frostgrave.
It's been a while since we played and we've lost the old warband sheets, so we decided to start from scratch. Though inevitable we ended up with very similar warbands to the ones we've used previously. Maybe I should paint some different wizards...

We just played a standard 'six treasure tokens and go' game.

 My Chronomancer's apprentice leads some guys forward.

 Whilst the Chronomancer herself assumes a good vantage point

 The Evil Elementalist appears

 Just as my thug reaches the table edge, Skellybobs appear!

 And another thug is chased down.

Whilst still more bear down on Valerie

At the end we used the amended experience table (I think it's in Maze of Malcador, but Joe also shared it on his blog) which meant i ended up with 195 Exp and the GH with 200
I like Frostgrave, it's simple at core but gives a good tense game.

No comments:

Post a Comment