Wednesday 13 September 2023

Lord of the Rings Wood Elves

The Lothlorien game needed some wood elves I have some that I painted a while ago but I'd loaned them to a friend for an RPG session she was running, so I had an excuse to rummage in the Lead and Plastic pile to find some more. I painted twelve and then asked General Ballroom how many we needed, to be informed it was just six. Then I got the others back. So now I have eighteen Wood Elves.

First up some metal ones from long ago. Predating the hobbit film. Lovely Perry sculpts, though a bit monopose.





Then some of the later Perry plastics.





Even allowing for the differences and limitations of the materials these plastic ones feel a bit "phoned in".

Still jolly nice little models and pretty quick and easy to paint up.


No comments:

Post a Comment