Friday 20 January 2023

Warmaster House

Age old resin Forgeworld piece that I started years ago and then polished off at speed this week.










I'm not sure the scale is actually right for Warmaster (if a unit is actually hundreds of models then a small house like this would have a footprint smaller than a single stand I guess). Nor am I sure it's really a correct Old World model, looks more like a (mock) Tudor English country pub than a Renaissance Germanic residence but it's jolly and it's finished.

2 comments:

  1. The building is certainly a bit stylised...a la Lilliput Lane or similar. You have done a great paint job, but it's not quite "reall"....but that may work fine for what you have it intended for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspect Lilliput Lane is exactly where it's from. When Forgeworld first set up they just bought in a load of vaguely suitable models from them (or a similar company) that kind of worked for Warmaster.
    Buildings in WM are largely "representational" anyway, so this is just fine (and I have a few more in the stash).

    ReplyDelete