Sunday 13 February 2022

Blue Horrors - Daemons of Tzeentch

 Another fettling up cheat job. These were gifted to me several years ago by Scrivs. My lads were playing 40K and he was clearing out so he gave me a box with a Rhino, some of the Egyptian style Tzeentch Marines and these. They were all in various stages of assembly and paint. The Rhino got resprayed black and repurposed for the Black Templars but none of the other made any further progress until now. 

These flimsy daemons were all painted but had taken a battering in the box (and before) with a few horns missing and several arms detached. I glued the missing arms back on and patched the chipped paint as best I could. Then I created a few new horns with green stuff, tweaked the bases a little to match my existing horrors and Robert is your father's brother




I already have some of these in a fetching pink colour, so I'll jsut mix them in to make a bigger unit.

Though flimsy and fiddly I do prefer them to the plastic models and wish I had a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment