Friday 4 February 2022

Be'lakor

I've had this model for ages. In fact since Storm of Chaos. He's been part painted for a long time but i finally got bored and finished him off.







When I worked at GW I was heavily involved with coordinating the Storm of Chaos campaign.
I was there when the sculptor bought the original model in to show us. It did not at that point have a loincloth and in fact was in possession (so the proud Basque sculptor declared) of a highly detailed "fat Basque cock" (including Prince Albert) and not one, but two finely sculpted sphincters.
A lively debate ensued at the end of which it was agreed that, whilst a very fine model, additional work needed to be done before it could be released to the public.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your paintjob on a pretty cool sculpt. Whilst I like Giegeresque art from time to time… the prospect of painting multiple unsightly “parts” doesn’t really appeal in the slightest! Lol

    ReplyDelete