Tuesday 20 April 2021

Oathmark Plastic Skeletons

 I bought these as part of the launch a few months ago just because I really liked them. I thought I could use some in games of Frostgrave and the others in all manner of situations like Song of Blades or Sellswords and Spellslingers or for James' Midgard rules.

Anyway I stuck together and painted a handful but they languished nit quite finished and based for a bit. Until this week when I fancied finishing them off.











The leader and drummer are metal, the others are all plastic. It's a lovely little kit with plenty of options. The arms are a little on the fiddly side but i really like the resultant dead bronze age bloke vibe.

This unit of eight will work well for Midgard, although I'm now thinking I should o twelves so I can play Dragon Rampant...

1 comment: