Thursday 21 May 2020

Uruk Hai and Orc Shaman

To further boost my chum's forces when he next brings his son over for a game I painted up the sprue of plastic Uruk Hai scouts I found in the pile.

Dead quick paint jobs, drybrush metal, plenty of browns, wash with not even any highlights.
When i started with Lord of the Rings I decided I'd always keep it quick and dirty as it was only ever a distraction from my first love Warhammer. Fortunately the sculpts are generally of good enough quality to give pretty good results to even basic paint jobs. And as a resuly I've got plenty of painted models to play with.



I took a little longer with the metal shaman figure, using various washes (rather than just the soaking in brown the Uruks got)
He's a character - so deserves a little more love. But it's still pretty basic.






He'll be a nice surprise for the other next time we play.

3 comments: