Saturday 12 October 2019

WarCry Campaign Game 1

Around to Ballroom Towers (as we're playing WarCry we've shifted to the interior of General B.'s palatial abode, rather than the Ilko Gaming Hut) to begin our campaign.
After some furious speed painting I was able to field my Cabal of Corvids.
Steve took the Kowardly Lion Krew.
General B. has clearly invested in some of those energy saving illuminations ne hears so much about. As a result the pictures all came out a bit weird and dark. Still, think of all the Humpback Whales he's saved.
9
 The field of War (Cry)!

 Caw Blimey!

 Stone the... etc.

 But Emily loved him.

 This chap's torso is modelled on my own

 Whip me baby one more time

Harpoon versus stilts with scissors on the bottom. The classic match up

Fast and furious action.
I got distracted by killing Bagpuss which allowed Steve to grab an objective in the first round. After that it was objectives even, but that slim lead meant he was the winner.

Not enough time for a second game. Steve got ten glories and I got three.

No comments:

Post a Comment