Thursday 3 October 2019

More WarCry

Back to Ilko for some MoreCry.
Steve loves it, bless is little ginger noggin. General B and I are happy to indulge him.

I forgot my camera, so phone pics it is.

Steve took The Beastly Fellows (including the Cowardly Lion) and General B. cheated again with an AoS gang of Ghosts.

They ran at each other and did some fighting.






After two turns the Kowardly Lion Krew had amassed so many objective points the Flying Bedsheets were unable to win. So that was that.

Then the Kowardly Lion Krew took on my Green Khorne Fellows.






I misheard (didn't listen to) the rules and so thought I had to kill the King of the Kowardly Lions but apparently he had to kill my leader, so by the end of turn two that had happened and Steve had triumphed again.


Hurrah for WarCry!

No comments:

Post a Comment