Sunday 1 January 2017

Kallistra WW1 Late British (5)

Some more have been finished.
This brings the total to 24 stands and I can't do any more until I see James for a game on Wednesday and he furnishes me with some extra plastic bases like what I forgot to order more of.




For some idiotic reason I was thinking 3 stands made a battalion (I blame Warmaster. And old age.) so it's come as a bit of a blow to learn I've actually only completed 75% as many units as I thought. 6 as opposed to 8. It also means I'm probably going to need to order a few more blisters (which is no bad thing as I fancy a command blister in any case). End goal is 48 stands I think, though 36 will probably be enough for most games.

Anyway, here's some single stand shots.







3 comments:

  1. Like what you are doing here Mr TWD.
    Happy New Year from all at Transatlantic Scrivsland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job sir...and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work - happy new year.

    ReplyDelete