Saturday 10 August 2024

Warmaster Knights of the Blazing Sun

Whilst delving into the depths of the lead...errr...lake I found some Empire Knights that weren't like the other Empire knights. On closer inspection I realised they were the rare Knights of the Blazing Sun released by the Fanatic team. In fact, as they were blacked up with Tamiya smoke for photography I'm pretty sure they were literally the models that appeared in the pages of Warmaster Magazine at the time of release. The chaps in Fanatic knew I liked Warmaster so occasionally gifted me stuff they didn't need.

Anyway after a bath in Dettol to remove the Tamiya paint and then consulting the Empire uniform guide book I painted them up in gold armour with shiny blackened horse armour.




Lovely little models. I want to paint more Empire Knights now.

2 comments:

  1. They are very impressive, lovely figures and very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked the Knights of the Blazing Sun

    ReplyDelete