Monday 4 January 2021

Skeletons


Six of the seven skeletons from one of the new Games Workshop games - Warhammer Underworlds I think? Though these ones appear to be no longer available...


They were gifted to me by General Ballroom - I think in an attempt to get me interested in playing. We tried a couple of games and it was OK, but I'm not really that interested in the skirmish/boardgame crossover or anything especially Age of Sigmar related. So they languished.

I was tempted to paint them for Frostgrave, but the thick GW bases put me off as they wouldn't match the rest of the collection - but then I thought they might make ideal adversaries for a Sellswords and Spellslingers scenario. Some sort of barrow raiding activity - perhaps leading to the wrath of a Necromancer or something.








They are gorgeous models, went together beautifully and really push the limits of plastic sculpting tech.

Now, I just need to actually *write* the scenario.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent work! Love the bone colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking skeletons that could be used in many different games.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Tom, I do hope you find some use for them.

    ReplyDelete