Friday 1 November 2019

Two games of WarCry

Steve is indisposed (actually he's in Crete, but apparently sat by a pool rather than climbing Hill 107, or walking across Tavronitis Bridge like a proper wargamer would) so General B. and I managed to get in two games of WarCry.

I took the Corvids and he had the blokes with the funny plates on their heads.

Game One saw us each having to kill the others hammer.

 Have some beak, frisbee guy!

 Plates and spears

 Caw!

C'mon then platey fella

 After you

 Swiiish

 Oh look, it's me dagger!

 The death of my hammer

Round one to the plate heads.
Second battle I had the treasure General B. had to come and claim it.

In the back!

 Leader v. Leader

 Crows in the doorway



Slightly different picture, honest.

Hampered by the set up the plate 'eads struggled to get close to the treasure and were cut down before they could fill their pockets. In the end the field belonged to the Crows.

Two fun little games. Second one felt a bit like General B. was undone by the random set up and scenario rather than my top wargaming skillz. 
But WarCry is a fun way to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment