Sunday 4 November 2012

Anderson Shelter

Another in my occasional series of School Holiday Modelling Projects. After the success of the Roman Villa and the Tomb Raiding Mystery of the Egyptian Pyramid it was time for smallest boy to step up and demand help with his Home Front WW2 project. Initially he was planning to do it all himself via the medium of Lego and I tried to be supportive and hide my disappointment. However, having squandered most of the holiday he suddenly decided he wanted to do it in cardboard and could Dad help?
So I slipped the hot glue gun into it's hot glue holster, saddled up and raided the recycling bin.
This is what we came up with.
Pretty easy but the cabbages (son's idea) are a nice touch I reckon.






Apologies for the poor quality pictures. I got a movie camera for my birthday and I keep trying to use it to take still pictures (which it's not very good at).

1 comment: