Monday 21 November 2011

Drinking Beer and Rolling DIce

The weekend before last my regular opponent organised a "campaign" day of drinking beer and playing Warhammer for eight of us in honour of his birthday.
I took my Ogres and a camera.
I subsequently got thoroughly engaged with the "drinking" aspect of the whole day, so don't really have much insight to accompany the pictures. But they're pretty good eye candy, so here you go:

































The Ogres are mine.
We were supposed to play three games, but managed only two.
I won the first and lost the second.
A splendid day out with top chaps (although the beer prices in Warhammer World are very much of the Dick Turpin variety. At some point Bugman's clearly got moved to the West End of London).
Plans are afoot to do it all again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment