Tuesday, 1 April 2014
British Naps finished
Finished these fellas off.
Gave them a spray with some Purity seal and decided that was matt enough without going back over with the paint on matt.
Base is Khemri brown with a wash and drybrush, then some static grass and a few bits of coarse turf.
Won't win any prizes but they're finished.
The Frenchies need a bit more work (I missed off the epaulettes on a couple) but should join them by the end of the week.
I've found a few more that I assembled when I first got the boxes. I've rebased them on pennies to match these and will give them a quick coat over the next few weeks. Once I've got nine or ten of each I'll download the Song of Drums and Shakos rules and give them a whirl.