Monday 24 April 2017

Artizan NWF Mountain Gun

I've had this for a while, but got around to finishing it over the weekend as I was hoping for a game of TMWWBK with General Ballroom on Wednesday. A plan sadly dashed by the Current Mrs Tom's Toy Soldiers and Son and Heir going to see a popular beat combo by the name of Eddie and the Sheerans (I may not have this exactly right). Anyway upshot is I'm confined to barracks on babysitting duty for Tom's Toy Soldiers Minor.

But enough of domestic distractions, here's the mountain gun designed to put the fear of Victoria right up any passing Pathans.





I picked it up from Nice Mr Nick at Northstar several months ago - since which time, according at least to Legatus, they have become as rare as rocking horse doo-doo.
Lovely characterful little model, though the gun itself is resin and I feared it would prove too fragile for my ham-fisted approach.

3 comments: