Simon Miller's To The Strongest game
Perry's Lebanon game
Clothes pegs WargameThis was just reallyn charming and fun. All the soldiers were made from clothespegs, with the odd flat bit of MDF for horses and the like.
- A bumper bag of warbases, ummm, bases. Penny sized ones for Colonials and Naps.
- Plenty of CDA paint to replace faltering Citadel stocks
- Some tufts for Colonials (though I think they might be a bit green)
- A big bag of Pathans from Old Glory
- Naps and Sudan highlanders from Dave Thomas' Perry stand