Tuesday 30 April 2019

57mm Anti-tank Gun

In an attempt to cut General Ballroom's StuG down to size I've finished this wee thingy off.
It's a WestWind model that I purchased years go but which arrived with British crew.

I finally got around to correcting that at Partizan last year.








I've added some dice holders to the back of the base so I can use little dice to track casualties and morale.

It's a bit on the wee size at a proper 25mm compared to the rest of the solidly "heroic" 28mm army but as its a self contained model I'm not at all bothered.

So at last my Yanks may be able to halt the relentless German counter attacks in Normandy.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! Now you need a truck to tow it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a WestWind M3 half-track (that I bought at the same time as the gun)...

      Delete