Friday, 16 July 2010


Getting my Almoravids finished for Hot Lead requires some flags. So I spent a little time with Photoshop Elements yesterday and made some. I then printed the results, taped the printout to a box I had handy and I've started painting over the top of the printout.

Top to bottom: Camel Riders, ASB, Spearmen, Black Guard

I'm sure if my printer were better I could have just cut them out and glued them on, but paintng gives them a bit more "weight" and I'll be highlighting them once they're on the models and folded to shape.
Pics of the finished results tomorow, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment