Wednesday 23 October 2024

Partizan Pictures (2)

More pictures from my wanderings.

Zeus on a cloud (complete with flashing lightning effects).


If I didn't already play Of Gods and Mortals I might be tempted by Mortal Gods.


Ooooh, look, it's Chum Mr. Steve Jones and his award winning AWI set up.


So lovely to see the whole collection out.


All apinted by Steve himself.



Who doesn't love a star fort?


Steve was pointing at these - I think they must have been newly painted.





Who doesn't love a lighthouse?




Not sure, might be Yarkshire Gamer?



More WW2, 20mm I think.


Shiny style ACW


Charming Old School stuff


And WW2 again.

I liked the detail and look of this one - so I took lots of pictures.





Not really my period, but the whole thing looked great.




Shame about the Coke can,  Mr. James Morris would have had us horsewhipped for such an infraction.




Still more to come from the files.

No comments:

Post a Comment