Wednesday 28 June 2023

Warmaster Giant

I have long coveted a Warmaster Orc and Goblin army. However, having neglected to buy any of the original GW metals it wasn't ever going to happen. Then 3D printing came along and I thought about it, but put it on the back burner whilst I finished off my Empire, Chaos Warriors, Daemons and Kislev armies.

And then Richard from ROK miniatures posted about some deals he had (left overs from other printing jobs) that he had going comparatively cheap. I can, of course, resist everything except temptation...

So this is the first model. A beautifully detailed sculpt based on the Warhammer plastic giant. Painted up in next to no time with Contrast Paints.










Sadly the gobbos themselves are proving more of a challenge...

No comments:

Post a Comment