Monday 27 May 2019

Partizan Swag

As always at a wargame show, I came home with some toys.
Though the busy nature of our game meant  didn't get to wander around shopping.

Here's my bulging sack of goodies. So stuffed it broke the handle.


First up, a Witch. On a Moose. Brilliant model and just what I need for my Of Gods and Mortals Norse. The Bad Squiddo range has some great models in for a fantasy Norse force, so I may well be back for some cats, shied maidens and the like.


Movement trays. pre-ordered from Warbases. I've decide to give my Ogres some actual proper trays at long last.

A Bumper Bag O' Celts. James had actually picked these up from Northstar for me the week before. More of the Slaine inspired models. I should have enough for a large OGAM force or enough to make a Dragon Rampant force or some to use in James' mass battle rules.


Rosa Luxemburg - the show freebie. No idea what I'll use her for, but hey, it'll be fun to paint up at some point.

More of the Warbases order - to finish off my Afghan fort.


And finally some paint. My browns are running low, so I grabbed a variety from the Tree Fellas (only two of them, not three, and one a woman, so not all fellas).

No comments:

Post a Comment