Sunday, 7 December 2014


I actually finished painting this unit back in July for the Council of War event at Warhammer World.
However as I painted the models and pigs separately I found it really hard to get the riders on, so they stayed separate (and falling off) until I finally snapped after the game at Steve's.
So after some cursing, levering, prying and glueing, here they are in all their glory.

 Even then one of them wouldn't quite go on, so I need to greenstuff some extra hair on to make him look right.


  1. Great looking unit. I've used Green Stuff a lot for ill-fitting mounts/riders.

    1. 9 of them went on perfectly (with a little wiggling and won't need any filing. I can't see what's gone wrong with this one.
      There's no actual gap to fill, he's just sat upright a bit, so there's a gap in mane/crest on the boar. Very annoying.

  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm pretty pleased with them.
      More so now they don't loll drunkenly on their mounts.