Tuesday 13 February 2024

Warmaster Goblin Wolf Riders

I discovered a set of sprues from the old Battle of Five Armies game, some of which were even already undercoated, so i thought I'd see how quickly i could turn them around.







They're not the most detailed models, and they're a bit wee, but they painted up very quickly, nothing like as fiddly as the (objectively technically better) modern sculpts.

And anyway, quantity has a quality all of its own





They'll certainly do good service in my Goblin army - that's 240 points right there.

I think I have a few more sprues of these and some of the foot goblins too.

I mean I do also have an entire still in shrink wrap boxed version of the BoFA game that I'd love to paint all of one day, but that's a project for the future.

1 comment: