Wednesday 12 August 2020

BEF for Chain of Command (5)

Back to the BEF.

A  few more Crusader miniatures, ordered from Northstar a little while ago. Finished now in the hope of getting a game in with Martin.


These fine fellows, along with some of the previously painted should allow me to either field an extra eight man section, or use the slightly larger 1940 organisation.

I also added some support.



The officers and Ben come in a nice "kneeling" pack.




Four more riflemen, either to crew the Vickers, or make up the numbers elesewhere.

Hopefully we'll get in some Early War action in the near future.

4 comments:

  1. Nicely done Tom...

    I keep forgetting that Crusader do early war figures...

    All the best. Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Tom, I was just thinking of some BEF of my own, we will have a ton of crossover when I get back

    ReplyDelete