Monday 2 March 2020

Even more Northstar Celts

These five mean I've finished all the infantry I initially got for my Northstar Celts.




I now have 24 mixed spears and swordsmen and a unit of 6 archers and a leader.
The idea was to use them either as units of 8 infantry and 6 archers for OGAM or two units of 12 infantry and 6 scouts for Dragon Rampant.
They also work in 8s and 6s for James' rules too.

I should probably do a group shot.

I have the sorceress and a unit of wolfhounds still to paint up, and I'd like to convert a chariot too.

Of course now I'm thinking - maybe another 8 as bodyguard for the sorceress...


2 comments:

  1. There a fearsome bunch of brutes, lovely work Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same figures, and I am looking forward to slapping some paint on them, so it was great to see how they have turned out for you.

    ReplyDelete