Sunday 17 February 2019

ROBIN Swag

Steve and Other Steve and I went to ROBIN today. Mainly because it's practically on the doorstep.
I forgot to take the camera, but that wasn't too bad  there wasn't much to take pictures of.
James was there with the Lenton Gamers with his lovely Red Book of the Elf King which looks great but I have no intention of ever playing. Partly because the models whist beautiful are pretty darn expensive but mostly because there's no room in my brain for another Fantasy Skirmish game.
Sam Down Order was there too with a very nice looking Chain of Command Normandy set up.
Apart from that here weren't many games it seemed and none of them caught my eye.

I wasn't intending to buy much, and didn't.

Here's the pic:

Some MDF from Warbases - six holers for the OGAM participation game I'm helping James with at Hammerhead and some skirmish ones for OGAM skirmishers. Plus some Warbases ummmm bases (50mm for Gods, ovals for horses). I also grabbed a late War MG for the stalled WW1 CoC project and a fountain because fountains are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment