Sunday 12 November 2023

Kislevember

 After the success of Pictober it's time to try and resuscitate Kislevember.

These have taken ages to do. mostly because they're not very good models and I couldn't work up the enthusiasm. They're Fireforge plastic Russian's that I'm planning to use as part of a Kislev force for Warhammer.







Not sure about stats or points - They're kind of a Greatsword type unit, but with only light armour and halberds I guess. I'd sort of like to give them shields as otherwise they'll never get in to combat. 

1 comment:

  1. I'd say they look pretty good, and fit the Kislev vibe. I reckon you could count that as heavy armour. If GW could count the plastic great swords as Full Plate, despite looking pretty much like the light armour on state troops, I reckon you could justify it.

    ReplyDelete