Thursday 7 September 2023

Orlanthi

For reasons I can't quite fathom I am semi-obsessed with Glorantha and Runequest at the moment. I loved RQ in my youth and had loads of the supplements, even though we can't have played more than a half dozen actual games.

Anyway the new version looks cool but I'm unlikely ever to play it as an RPG. So I have instead been thinking about some tabletop gaming in the setting. Perhaps Sellswords and Spellslingers might work?

Anyway all this led me to grab some of the Warlord Games Celt sprues I've had for years and a few other spare plastic bits and fettle some Orlanthi.


A young warrior with an axe and shield from the Gripping Beast Picts.


Sword from the Oathmark skeletons and another GB shield. Possibly a Humakti.


Two axes from the GB kit along with a Pict head. Definitely a Storm Bull worshiper. 


A spear thane, shield from the Oathmark skeletons.


Will go for a quick and dirty Contrast paint job on these and see if the muse stays with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment