Monday 20 March 2023

Of Gods and Mortals Norse Battles Day - a few random pics

Just a few more images I grabbed during the day. Didn't get enough pictures of other forces to be honest, there were some lovely looking forces.


These first two I think are chum James' work you can see more on his Mogsymakes blog



These next two I think are Tom who played in our Greek day's forces.



Not sure who these belonged too - but they look like the old Citadel vikings to me (I think possibly available now from Foundry)


Dean's Frost Giant - a Reaper bones model.


Fenrir, a Schleih toy expertly repainted


Den's Valkyerie takes on some unkown Vikings.



All in all a splendid day out. Of Gods and Mortals is ideal for this kind of thing as it's quite informal and not too competitive and gives good quick games.

There was talk afterwards of a Celtic themed event later in the year...

No comments:

Post a Comment