Monday 21 June 2021

Warhammer Goblins v. Goblins again

 We enjoyed our last Gob Off, so decided to do it again.

I've been on holiday for a week since we played, so this is mainly pictures as I can't remember much detail.

My horde lumbers forward


The Spiders attempt a clever swerve around the icon.



The giant hid from the bolt throwers behind a house



Steve had plenty of wolf chariots this time




And a walloping great spider



The big spider went after the ickle spiders



Wisely they swerved it.




The stone trolls smacked into some Night Gobbos



The spiders began running away.



The river trolls stumbled into the squig herd.



Eventually the giant was sent to squish the big spider



Unfortunately he had a big club instead of a rolled-up newspaper.


Fanatics were flying in all directions.



The spiders rallied and tried to deal with the gobbos that had seen off the trolls.


More trolls smashed into my archers.



And extra Night Goblins attacked my venerable regular goblins.



The spider squish continued.


Haha! I caught some goblins in the flank.


But they got away.



Finally the chariots arrived.


Oh dear, my horde caught in the rear!


And the front.



This was the death knell of my force and despite doing more damage to Steve's army than last time I was ultimately vanquished.

Playing with goblins is plenty of fun.
Hurrah for Warhammer!

No comments:

Post a Comment