Friday 6 November 2020

Pendraken Matilda and Mk VI tanks

I've been dabbling with some 10mm British desert forces for Blitzkrieg Commander.

I didn't have the rules so ordered the Pendraken starter British Desert pack. The models are lovely, but oddly the tanks are a mix of A13 (which stopped being used at the end of '41) and Grants (which didn't come in to service until '42) so you can't use them in the same force if you're being historically accurate.

I finished the infantry and the A13s (which I now realise I haven't shared here) and then ordered some Matildas and Mk VI which are a better fit for early war. I picked up the rules at the same time.









Simple basecoat, wash, drybrush method. I have bought the correct colours to do caunter, but haven't risked it yet...

I've also bullied Stephen in to collecting some Italians - so hopefully we'll get a game in once the plague has passed (2037)

3 comments: